In episode 27 of Micro Entrepreneur: the magic of thinking small, I had a blast speaking with Denise Duffield-Thomas, a money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. I’ve read both of her bestselling books “Lucky Bitch” and “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” which give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business.
Denise helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and take back control over their finances. She is also an award-winning speaker, author and entrepreneur who helps women transform their Economy-Class money mindset into a First-Class life.
What we covered in the show:
- How Denise started to manifest her own future by changing her mindset
- You have to play your part in meeting the universe half way
- If you have a big goal – go at it with everything you have!
- When you’re more conscious of your goals you are more likely to achieve them
- It’s not magic – it’s mental preparation and not leaving anything to chance
- How Denise went from manifesting luck to manifesting money
- How to release the negative patterns and blocks you have around money
- There are many ‘processes’ that work but you need to find the right blend that works for you
- Why it’s so important for women to forgive themselves for mistakes made in the past and constantly ‘de-clutter’
- What you can be doing in 2015 to make it your best year yet – take an honest look at your fear list
- Incremental leaps and upgrades can make huge changes in a short space of time
- Why self-sabotage and success ‘hangovers’ are so common
- Understanding the ‘energetic’ income level
- ‘It’s your time and you are ready for the next step!
You can find out more about Denise here:
About the Podcast
The Micro Entrepreneur Podcast is your place to come and hear me talk about all things business for the micro business owner. I speak with experts, authors and other micro business owners and what they are doing to build and grow a successful micro business.
Subscribe to the podcast
For Apple users, you can click here to subscribe on iTunes
For Android and Windows users, you can click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Like the show? Please tell us on iTunes!
If you liked the show and found it valuable and you haven’t done so already I would really appreciate it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating or review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It will open up itunes on your computer and you can leave a rating by clicking on the ratings and reviews tab. It would be extremely helpful if you like the show! Click here to leave a review for the podcast! It will only take a second